Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long Time

Well I haven't posted in a while because our house unfortunately came down with the plague just as we were getting back to East Coast time. But now that we are all back to normal we have been up to a lot. Sofia had her first "hair cut," she can now put her guns up, and Sofia has found and loves to wear my running metals! Enjoy these pics. There are more to come.


Sofia get your guns up! Wow that gun is really shooting for the sky!!!


Tiny guns, I guess they are close to her heart:) Watch out Oklahoma, she is ready for you.


Wow a future runner. I am so proud, and excited for her to do her own race, and wear her own metal. But this is fun to watch her wear mine.


The first hair cut. I noticed that her bangs were getting too long, and in her eyes. So we just trimmed her bangs, she was a good client for her mommies first beautician job.


The final product of the hair cut. Doesn't she look gorgeous!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that second pic... how cute is she?!

Glad she's feeling back to normal. You know how I said to you on the phone we were plague-free around here, just earlier this week? Well that very night, G woke up with the puke plague, and just now, 3 days later, she's doing better after alll kinds of nastiness.... but I am not feeling so well myself. Serves me right for saying that!