Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Babies

Sofia's new passion is Babies. She has always liked babies, but now she LOVES babies. The other day when she was napping on me, she all of a sudden started to just say, "Babies, Babies, Babies." Yes the girl loves babies!
Here she is with all of her babies. She was in her play room and had pulled out all of her babies (and Elmo of course)and put them onto the couch, so I helped her line them all up. Then she asked for, "hep," translation help. She wanted to be sitting right next to them:) Then we lined up everyone, can you find the real baby?




3 comments:

Lucy (MiMi) said...

What a smile, she could not remind me anymore of you, pure joy. I love you Ms. Sofie!
Love, MiMI

Alvaro I. Mangual said...

She looks like a little diva there with her entourage!

Lucy (MiMi) said...

That you being Mommy, Katie!
Love you, Mom, MiMi