Thursday, July 9, 2009

hello, how are you?

It feels like forever since my last post. I just wanted to let everyone know all about the fun we are having. We spent last week in Tyler with Grandma, Papa, Aunt Karen, Anne, Uncle Scott and baby Abby. We also got to see Granny. She looks amazing! Thank you all so much for your prayers, she is back home and her recovery looks like it is progressing. I will post pictures of the cousins when I get a chance. They had a blast together!

We are now in ABQ with my family and we are having a great time. Sofia gets to eat as much bacon as her little body will hold for breakfast so she is in heaven!

I did want to share one funny story though. If any of you have talked to me on the phone in the last two years, you know how short my conversations can be:) So today my mom and I were getting ready and Sofia was playing with her old fashion telephone and this is the conversation she was having:

"Hello."
"how are you?"
"I am good,"
"ummm....ahhh...yeah."
"Oh sorry I have to go, bye!"

My mom and I laughed and laughed, because this is exactly how most of my phone conversations go!

No comments: