Friday, April 2, 2010

Big Sister Class

We are all getting ready for the Mad Hatter's arrival. Sofia took her big sister class last weekend at the hospital that I will deliver at. She didn't get to do the tour, and she won't be able to come up and see the baby (H1N1 still). The entire class was comical from beginning to end. My mom and I were laughing so hard I thought I might have the baby! The lady who taught the class talked a lot, and didn't always have the most age appropriate stories. Sofia met a very nice friend (that she is still talking about), and the two of them made their own fun.
The other funny thing that happened at big sister class is when we went to learn how to change the baby's diaper, there was poop in it!!!!! I wasn't quite expecting that (and neither was the instructor!). Apparently they put deli mustard in the diaper area, and you get a big surprise- more like a bio hazard if you thought it was real poop like I did!
Here are a couple of pictures from that day:


Sofia got to wear her big sister special outfit, and go to Chick-fil-A before hand. A real treat!







She's official!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is going to be a great big sister!!!!

Ben and Amy said...

Hi guys-

Fia is going to be a great big sister! We can't believe how big she's getting. The girls miss her very much.