Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The girls are three!!!!!

Emily turned three months on July 5th. I can't believe she is already three months! She holds her head up great, and is working on tummy time. She is a joy to have around, she is soooo smiley. Here she is at her three month "birthday party."



Sofia will turn three years old at the end of the month. However since we will be moving and she has so many friend here we did her birthday party here. It was a Wizard of Oz theme-of course. We had a lot of fun with this theme (just check out this video of Noelle and Sofia!) I will post more pictures in a later post. (I need to download my mom's camera for those). She also had a birthday party at school, those cupcakes were pink and we got Ariel napkins for that party. Sofia will not be lacking in birthday fun when this month is over!



School birthday party fun!


Birthday princess


The cupcakes I was up until midnight making


Dorothy and all of her treats- now looking at this table, I can't believe I served cupcakes, cake, and lollipops! I apologize to all of my friends for their kids who probably didn't nap for days:)


A video of Sofia's reaction when Noelle walked down the stairs dressed as Glinda. I don't think she knew it was Noelle at first, as you can see she was a little star struck! But in the end she pulled through in character, and told Noelle line for line what Dorothy said in the movie- it was too cute.

No comments: