Thursday, January 13, 2011

My best friend

My husband is the most amazing man I have ever met! He is not only very handsome, charming, witty and funny, but kind, compassionate, and a Godly man. Sometimes I am amazed that he chose me to be his wife. He is a good listener, and always gives the best advice. He makes me laugh so hard that I literally could pee my pants. He proof reads almost everything I write (so if there is mistakes in this post, it's because he didn't proof read, and I am the world's worst speller!). He keeps me honest, and encourages me. He is a great dad, and loves our girls. He definitely completes me. I love him so much, and he is my best friend. Chad I love you with all my heart, I have since the day I met you (it helped that he had no shirt on!). I have loved every moment that we have spent together, the good the bad and the ugly. I can't wait to spend more with you. Thank you for loving me, and being the man that you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This article are so sweet... your husband is really lucky to have you.



Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) | Seattle Real Estate