Saturday, April 23, 2011

ABQ


We have been busy. We went to Albuquerque for my sister's bridal shower. It was really fun to do bridal stuff and get to be a part of the planning of Noelle's wedding. She is marrying a terrific guy that we all LOVE!
The girls just love being with my parents, and family. It was really fun to see friends while we were there too. We just took the week to enjoy being with others. Here are some pictures:

We got to go to this fabulous place called the ABQ playroom with my friend Whitney and her girls, it was a BLAST! Both girls really loved it, and had a great time. Here Sofia is doing a dolls hair, that kept her busy for like 45 minutes! And yes that is Emily all dressed up, the girl loves to play dress up, it is hilarious!









Here Sofia is playing with Abby, her most favorite person in the whole world, she LOVES Abby!!!!! To watch them play is so fun, they are two peas in a pod, that is for sure.


Aunt MaryKay bought them this coloring book, they both had a great time coloring. It works out nice too, with one being left handed and one being right handed:)


Both girls love this swing in my parents backyard, they will swing as long as you will swing them.


My mom took the girls for a good hour, and I got a coffee break....since these coffee breaks so rarely happen I had to take a picture:)




We got to go and "play," at the bridal shop and get the girls flower girl dresses. This was by far one of my favorite things that we did while we were there.


We also got to go to the zoo with my dad. Emily loved seeing the animals, and anytime we left one she would cry until we got to another one. I loved spending time with my dad.


No comments: