Monday, August 15, 2011

I love 4!!!!!!


I know it has only been a couple of weeks, but I just love 4! Sofia has in the last couple of months really blossomed into a big girl. She is so responsible, kind, giving, and very independent. These have always been part of her personality, however I feel that it has become more prominent in the last couple of months, especially the responsible part! She and I have been doing things together lately after Emily goes to bed. We either work in her work book, read a chapter book together (she is obsessed!!!!!), watch a cooking show together- which she commentates on the whole time, or just spend big girl time together. We both LOVE it! Last night we wrote Thank you notes together since our birthdays are so close together. It was fun. She dictated to me, and I wrote exactly what she said, which sometimes was HILARIOUS! She is becoming such a little girl....which sometimes I don't know how I feel about this.

1 comment:

royal said...

Nice Post!
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

Thanks