Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WOW!

I think that is the best way to describe our fall so far. We have had croup, a cold, another cold, Salmonella poisoning, bronchitis, followed by Emily's double ear infection last week.
Last week while Chad was out of town, and we were all sick, I started to also have complications with my pregnancy. I went into the doctor because I was experiencing things that should not have been happening. I had surgery in September to keep baby shortcake safe, and was having further complications, to explain it lightly.
They put me on bed rest for the weekend, so I had to wait until Chad came home, and then my mom also came in. We all got Emily well, and me resting. Things are doing much, much better now, but last week was complicated.
I am ready for March, with Spring weather, and no colds, flus, or such, and a beautiful healthy baby arriving! This is what I am looking forward to!

2 comments:

jeremy said...

I'm in awe. That is so surprising!
nj drug rehab t

Anonymous said...

It is so apparent that you
< align="left">Discount Belstaff Jacketsare sure to get much attention from other persons together with theTiger Shoes shoes on your foot whether you are in the rural or in the big metropolitan. It has the unusual might to catch your notice while you are picking up shoes in a huge bazaar.Hogan Shoes In fact this sort of sport shoes is the most excellent choice for your life, you can take it exclusive of any reluctan