Sunday, December 11, 2011

I love my job!


I truly love being a stay at home mom! Yes at times I want to rip my hair out, like today when Sofia knocked herself into the Christmas tree for the second time in a week. But 99% of the time, my girls make me laugh, cry, and really appreciate every moment of everyday.
Lately they have been playing together so nicely that they barely notice me, which I think is so wonderful. I love watching their relationship grow. They love to play dress up, babies, and princesses. Sometimes Emily is the boss (more often than not) and sometimes Sofia takes the reins...literally, she had a rope around Emily's neck the other day and they were playing horses...I had to tell her around the waist not neck:)
Here are a couple of sweet picks from the last couple of weeks and some videos. I could stand and watch them play for hours!!!!!!


This first picture has to be the funniest picture I have ever taken of them!





These pictures are just them being silly and dressing up, I couldn't resist posting:)


Sofia put on a build a bear dress, and it totally cracked me up!!!!!!




Videos:

This one is a little long, but it is so funny to watch them play. I love that Sofia tells Emily that she will one day be old enough to camp out with her.


This is a talent show portion of one of their "fashion shows."

1 comment:

Ada said...

Aww how cute ;)

http://bruno-thebrowndog.blogspot.com/