Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sullivan's Baptism

Sullivan was baptized this last weekend, and it was such a wonderful day!  I was such a proud mommy!!!!!  He wore Chad's baptismal outfit, and he looked just as handsome as Chad did:)  My parents were there, and that made it even more special.  I was so thankful that they were there, I couldn't have done the party with out them.  My mom stayed up until well past midnight making casseroles.  The girls were very excited for Sulliman (and the party we had afterwards:)  I made a TON of food.  I wanted to thank everyone who had brought us meals while I was on bed rest, so I didn't want anyone to leave hungry....I think it is safe to say they didn't;)

 This isn't even with half the food on it!  But my mom helped me with setting a beautiful spread:)


I had to have pictures of little man as you walked in the door:)

Here is the man of the moment in his daddy's outfit:)







No comments: