Friday, August 3, 2012

Sofia's 5!!!!! Can you believe it!?!?

We have been celebrating Sofia turning 5 for about a month now!  We did so much, that I am just now downloading pictures of all of the fun, I will do a couple of posts, so you don't have to feel like you just read a novel about Sofia's birthday;)

For her birthday party we did a Tinkerbell theme.  I went WAY over board as I always do and it was SUPER fun.  We got wings, necklaces and tiara's for the girls.  For the boys we got pirate hats, tattoos and patches.  Emily did her own thing and was Alice for the birthday party...she is too funny!  My parents came in for the big party too (thank heavens...could not have done this without them:)








We also played a game where the parents were thistles (you have to see the movie) and they chased the kids, and they froze, then the fairies or kids chased the thistles and froze them.  It was really fun!  We did this party at a park, and I will forever do a party at the park from now on!  It was the easiest and most fun party we have had yet!

No comments: