Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cinderella





Sofia has taken up house cleaning as a new hobby. As many of you know I have tried to figure out this whole stay at home thing all summer, and I think I may have some of it down by now (at least naps, cleaning, and of course having fun). But it is really hard to clean when she is awake (which is most of the time). So I noticed that she liked to be doing what I was doing. So here are a couples of pics and a video of my little Cinderella.

PS She LOVES to cook with me, so she has made brownies, corn muffins, pancakes, and of course "hot," (this is the word she uses for her favorite meal which is spaghetti).

2 comments:

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Ms. Sofie, I cannot wait to bake coconut cupcakes with such a wonderful helper!
Love U,
MiMi

KT said...

What a great helper! (and, Mommy, you look too cute to be COOKING!)