Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Disney Land... I am not so sure about this.

One thing that I forgot to mention in my Newport post was that Sofia took a little bit of time to warm up to Disney Land. We took her on the pirates of the Caribbean first, she clung to me. She didn't cry, she just wasn't sure about the dark. So of course the next ride we took her on was the haunted mansion, she really didn't like that one. So we then took her on Dumbo, the tea cups, and then the Alice in Wonderland ride. She liked the first two, but didn't like the Alice one. We finally figured out that it wasn't the rides, she just didn't like the dark rides. So we stayed on rides that kept us outside:) Here are a few pics.


At lunch with Mimi and PB, Thank you again for bringing me to the best place on earth!


Riding the Dumbo ride with Mommy and PB


Here I am so excited to ride the tea cups, I am not waiting for Mimi, I can get in on my own!


I loved Alice, I would go anywhere with her.


One of these rides again! (Please notice how happy Mommy and Mimi are, and how I think that Disney Land is not for me!)

No comments: