Wednesday, March 4, 2009

update

So much has happened since my last post. We got through the mysterious swelling and illness that came with Sofia's stitches. We all got colds, we all got better, we went to Phoenix and saw family and friends, only to come home to more sick! Hopefully we will have a couple of weeks of wellness or Summer will come SOON!!!!!!! Here are a couple of picks from Phoenix, the two little boys in the pictures are my friend Amy's boys. They are so precious, kind, and wonderful. Sofia followed Connor around everywhere. We had a lot of fun in the sun:)
PS One more big thing that has happened, is Sofia poopped in the potty. Don't worry even though I was SOOOO excited I won't be posting any pictures of that:)

A pappillon puppy that we saw that my mom, Sofia and I just fell in love with.


Connor and Sofia shopping with Baby, maybe this is a sneak peak into their future:)


Here is Sofia, Cooper and Connor hanging out together.


Fun in the sun!

No comments: