Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An Irish Visitor

Marian came to visit us last week! We all had a blast. We went to brookside gardens and took a picnic, only to find out that we weren't allowed to eat there (but we did anyway, just in secret.) We took her to our gymboree classes, which Sofia and Marian had a great time at. We did some shopping, I think Sofia even had a good time. We did a lot of just hanging out, which was really relaxing and fun. Marian and Chad took Sofia to the zoo (sorry no pictures, I can't find them on the computer..long story!) We just had a great time spending time with Auntie Marian. I wanted to turn around and keep her hostage the whole way back to the airport on Monday. Here is a slide show of a couple of the things that we did while she was here. I have to admit though I didn't take that many pictures, I think because I forgot, we were having too much fun.

Sofia misses Marian so much that on Tuesday when she woke up for her nap the first thing she said was, "Marian?" I had to tell her that she left. We all really miss her!

No comments: