Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was not exactly how I would have pictured it this year. I had a fever and Sofia got a mysterious eye infection. So we celebrated at home in our pajamas:) We played jewelry on Mommy's bed, one of Sofia's favorite things to do these days.

The week only got worse though. So as many of you may know, I am not a good sick mom. So Monday I thought that I would just put in my time and get both of us feeling better. It was all working and Sofia and I didn't do much of anything on Monday or Tuesday just stayed close to home, and her eyes were getting better and I had been fever free since Sunday night, when it all came unraveled on Wednesday afternoon! Sofia kept crying on the way home from an errand (which was totally not like her), her nose had started to run and her eyes weren't getting any better, only to be followed by a cough. Well as it turns out she has Pneumonia! And I think that I am soon to follow as I don't feel that great! So here is our week in photos and video. Notice we are wearing PJs in almost every shot. Hopefully we will both kick this, and start over next week:(

Cheerfully playing and putting in our "sick," at home time, before the storm hit!
Here is a video of Sofia showing off some of her talents, but being too distracted by watching herself after a tapping, so we never really finish the act:)

No comments: