Thursday, June 18, 2009

Potty Training

Sofia has been showing all the signs that she was ready to be potty trained. I however have been dragging my feet for months. So I finally buckled down and gave it a go last week. We had some success, however I think that she and I need a little bit more time before we are ready. She loves the panty part, and the sticker part, but HATED the getting wet part (I had the same feelings). So I thought I would share a couple of funny pics and a video of our in training, for training:)


Waiting for a lollipop


Check out the panties with the high heels. I guess someone thinks they are a big girl now:)


Oh no, she got away!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That video KILLS ME. LOL!

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Hey, Sofia you really know how to "put on your big girl panties" don't you!
MiMi