Thursday, October 22, 2009

By far the best concert ever!!!!!


A couple of months ago my brother called and told me he got U2 tickets for the concert in Phoenix. I was so excited and definitely wanted to go, but I didn't want to be an irresponsible mom, so I told him I needed to think about it. I talked to Chad and he told me I was CRAZY, I had wanted to see them forever and of course I should go. So we made our travel plans and I am SOOOOO happy I am an irresponsible mom!!!!!
I flew to Phoenix on Monday afternoon with my dad and got to watch the baseball game and a Monday night football game with my brother and dad. We ate junk food, yelled at the TV and we didn't have to watch our volume.
Then the next day I got to go to an car auction with my dad and shopping! Then after a little rest I got in the car and Tim and I were off to the concert.
The Black-Eyed-Peas opened and they were good, but too loud (yes I know I am getting old). Then U2 came on stage! There is absolutely no words to describe their concert. It was by far the BEST concert I have ever been too. They were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! The sound was awesome, they played a little of everything and I enjoyed EVERY minute of it. Even if I didn't get to have a Guiness:(
Here are a couple of pics and a video. The video if for Marian:) Again I am still on a euphoric high due to their awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!




The screen that they used was "360 degrees" around. It was awesome. Here you can see Bono singing on the screen, and a tiny Bono on the stage.


If you have seen Entourage, when they all go to the U2 concert, and Johnny Drama has an Irish flag, you will see why I thought this was so funny! Remember the concert was in Phoenix.

2 comments:

Mar said...

Oh my god I wand believe they played "one" thank you so much for putting the video up. I got tears in my eyes listening to it. So glad you got to go to their concert they totally rock it live!! Miss you lots XX Mar

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Marion, and next time they should take you with them!!!!