Saturday, November 7, 2009

NM trip

So we have had a great time in New Mexico. Thank you Thank you Thank you to my family who took care of Sofia and I for an entire month! So here are some highlights of our trip so far I will try to post more later
.

Sofia loved to "play," with Lancelot and pretend that she was also a dog!


Ahhhhh, that's my girl. She already has a love of driving a mustang.


Miss Kathy fitted Sofia for her first pair of Ballet shoes. She will be starting ballet soon.


Noelle and Sofia at the zoo enjoying some cotton candy


Sofia and Noelle enjoying a little hug at the zoo.


A true jumping shot.


Mommy and Sofia at the zoo, oh I love her!!!!


Rosie and her new baby Daisy at the ABQ zoo


It is so dry in ABQ that Sofia would wake up like this every morning!


So my mom would do some magic with leave in conditioner and convince Sofia she was making "princess," hair. She loved it.


Sofia enjoying a nightly soak at Mimi's in her giant tub.


Sofia reading a book in Mimi's backyard.


Sofia all dressed up in Noelle's tutu and playing with her giant bear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the shorts they r so cute
love rachel

Lucy (MiMi) said...

I miss you so much, come back. You both brightened our days, crazy as it was sometimes!

I love you!!!
MiMi

dw hicks said...

I loved getting to see you gals when you were in town! You must call us when you come back for another visit!!!