Monday, November 9, 2009

Trader Joe's Trip

Yesterday we went to Trader Joe's to get some groceries. I normally avoid errands (especially Trader Joe's) on Saturday, but we are still playing catch up from our month in NM. Well it was close to nap time and I was trying my best to do my shopping, entertain my 2 year old and get out of there. Sofia and I play the Wizard of Oz game where she pretends to be the witch and I pretend to be Dorothy (sometimes we switch). Well in the middle of Trader Joe's Sofia tells me, "you be Dorothy Mommy and I will be the witch." so of course I had to do my line, then she did her line in top volume. We got some pretty interesting stares:) Here is a video of us playing this game at home a couple of months ago. So just imagine this playing out in a crowded grocery store. It was hilarious!!!!!!

No comments: