Thursday, February 25, 2010

Watch out Rick Bayless!


So when Chad and I went to Chicago we went to Rick Bayless's restaurant Frontera. It was everything that I had hoped it would be. There was NO disappointment!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely my food hero, I wish I had even an ounce of his talent.
Well Chad bought me one of his cook books, which is probably one of the most amazing cook books out there. It is not just a giant book of complicated recipes, but actual great advice, and it is a great read. I am learning a lot.
So I made guacamole, which I learned is fantastic if you have decent, ripe avocados. Completely fresh ingredients, and garnish with radishes.
Once it was made, Chad and I gorged ourselves on guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

PrincessDipti said...

is dat delicious? i am curious. hehe

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur choice.. :)

yan said...

Seems so delicious.



Denver DUI Attorneys

Global Future said...

Wow... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to join a stop global warming campaign.
Please visit:
http://gobalgreenview.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

Jordan said...

mmmmm guacamole! did you add fresh cilantro? my mouth is watering right now

maddie said...

Rick Bayless is a god of good food! My mom has his cookbook as well and has made some amazing things with it. :]

http://hellointerloper.blogspot.com