Thursday, May 27, 2010

Craziness

It has been nuts around here!!!! I am still in New Mexico, Chad is in California, and it is just crazy. Doing the two kid thing is fun, crazy, and a lot of work. This is why the blog has been sparse lately.

Here is a short summary of the last couple of weeks with pics.

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and see baby Emily. Sofia just LOVES her Grandma and Grandpa. She was so excited to see them, that she couldn't even nap! Uncle Scott, Aunt Karen, Anne and Abby came too. It was so fun to visit with everyone!





Daddy also came for a visit to see his girls, who he REALLY misses!



Then Sofia, Emily and I went to California to go house shopping. Let me tell you house shopping with two little ones is A LOT harder than I thought it would be. This was also the peak of Emily's fussiness so she pretty much cried the every time we were in the car. I did get some help from my only friend in Pasadena (so far:), Yo. She has two kids too, who Sofia just loves. It is isn't friendship between her and Sodona. They have the Princess bond. On Friday like any crazy person who has just tourcher herself for a week straight. I took both kids to Disneyland. Yo came with us for the morning, thank heavens!

I also took her to Kidspace, this great kid's museum full of great things for kids to do and explore.



Sofia playing in Daddy's apartment in her Cinderella gown. She did the dishes and the laundry.



Disneyland with Cohen and Yo


Sofia with her CA friends Sonoma and Cohen


Riding a trike at Kidspace- this place was very cool!!!!!!


So we are back in ABQ and we went to the zoo with my friend Whitney and her two kids, who we have been so lucky to have here and be able to spend a lot of time with:)



Friday night was Sofia's dance recital, she did an awesome job. She looked just beautiful. I am so proud of her:) The picture above is of the rehearsal, I will post more of the actual event later.

No comments: