Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ballerina

Sofia had her first dance recital last Friday. She looked so grown up in her little dance skirt and make-up with her hair done (courtesy of Noelle:) She was so grown up! I got to ride to the recital with just her and she told me how excited she was, and how she loved ballet (especially her teacher Miss Janie).
I told her to break a leg (which she gave me a weird look about- so I had to explain that it was just an expression), and let her go backstage with all of the other dancers. I got teary eyed when it was her turn, I just can't believe how grown up she is!
I am so proud of my little ballerina!!!!!






My little girl is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Allison said...

She's beautiful, Katie!

ابوراص ( yma) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.