Monday, June 21, 2010

Natural History Museum...Dinosaur Museum

Albuquerque has an amazing Natural History Museum that I just absolutely LOVE!!!! I have some of my best childhood memories from this museum. I hesitated to take Sofia because it is a museum and I figured it wouldn't be much fun for her. Well I was wrong.

It was a VERY hot day and we didn't really have any plans so I thought, well I will take her there and just see if she likes it. It is all she has talked about for about a week straight, and she has asked anyone and everyone to take her back to see everything. We had a blast, we pretended to be mommy dinosaurs and sat on the eggs in one exhibit (we were allowed:) and then she loved the experiment room where she got to use microscopes. She loved all of the hands on computer story exhibits. She was a little confused when we left though that we didn't get to see any real dinosaurs. I tried to explain extinct but I am not sure if it got through. Another concept that was difficult was staying on the "right," side of the red ropes.

And yes she is wearing two dresses, I guess she couldn't decide. I just love her fashion forward thinking, if you can't decide why not look great wearing both!







No comments: