Saturday, June 12, 2010

State Fair Breakfast



When I was pregnant with Sofia I watched everything I ate, and stressed about it afterwards (just ask Chad). Then when Sofia started eating solids I made all of her baby food from scratch. Then I got a glimpse of just how picky she was when the only baby food she would eat was that disgusting jarred gerber meat baby food. Currently she eats chips, chips and salsa, nuggets, hotdogs, bacon, and any cupcake you offer her (but just the frosting).
So for breakfast she eats chips, hotdogs, and fruit snacks every morning. My mom and I laugh that she eats a "state fair breakfast." Whatever, you just have to pick your battles.
Lesson learned- live your life and don't stress about everything with your kids:) I think sometimes I should take my own advice.

No comments: