Saturday, June 12, 2010

School days

Sofia started school last Monday. She was SOOOOOO excited! She talked about it for weeks before it started, and then that day she got to wear her special dress that she had picked out for her "first day," and put on her backpack and headed out.
I cried when she went into her classroom, and then I felt so weird the whole time she was gone.

Then on Wednesday she decided that she didn't want to go. There was a mean boy who had "burned her cakes." I am guessing this was in the play kitchen. I finally talked her into going, by letting her pick out her own outfit (one of the "halloween" costumes that she LOVES to wear). She had a good time, especially because her friend Mylie was there to save her from the "cake burner."

She loves her teachers and is always wiped when I pick her up. My little girl is all grown up!


Getting ready for school


all packed up and ready to go.


Bye mom! I had such a hard time letting her go!


Outside of her door to school


On Friday they made visors. She looked so cute in hers. I told her she was the picture of summer with her visor, sunglasses, and summer dress. She laughed and said, "I'm Sofia Mommy."

1 comment:

dw hicks said...

Mylie can just get a plastic tea cup and whack that little "cake burner" on his forehead...she's good at that! :0)

We're SO glad you guys are here!