Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can I go play with Abby and Lily?

This is all I have heard for the last three months! Sofia just LOVES, LOVES, LOVES our next door neighbors Abby and Lily. It doesn't surprise me, they are two of the sweetest girls I have ever met, I just love them too:) Sofia finally has a friend that is as obsessed with Princess as she is, and love to dress up and play babies just like she does too. I think that Abby and Sofia could play babies, dressed up and talk about Princesses all day long, and still want to do it all over again tomorrow.
We will miss them very much when we leave for CA in a couple of weeks, it has been so nice to have such great friend right next door!
Here are a couple of pictures of the three of them over the last three months:
















No comments: