Sunday, June 13, 2010

Your Mother is Always Right!

So my mom has been saying for weeks now how much Emily looks like Sofia. I of course kept saying, no she doesn't. Well I was looking at old pictures the other day of Sofia at 2-3 months old on my mom's computer, and she is right! I can't believe how much they look alike.

So we are going to play a game. You have to look at these pictures and figure out which ones are Sofia and which ones are Emily. The answers are on the bottom.








Picture #1- Emily at her one month birthday party:)
Picture #2- Sofia shopping with Mommy at Nordstroms
Picture #3- Emily at her 2 month doctor visit
Picture #4- Me holding Sofia at my 29th birthday party
Picture #5- Mimi holding Sofia at Philips in the inner harbor
Picture #6- Emily staring at Sofia playing

1 comment:

Mar said...

I got the 1st 2nd and 5th one correct but your hair gave away the one at Nordstrom :-)