Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bedtime Story

A couple of weeks ago a friend of ours gave us the book "Click, Clack, Moo." Sofia instantly LOVED it.
Then yesterday at lunch I realized just how much she loved it! Sometimes at lunch time we read a book, well the other day I told her that I was so hungry that I would feed Emily and I first and then we could read. Well she told me that it was no big deal because SHE could read it to me. Then she read it again at bed time to Daddy, and tonight she read it to Emily and I. I guess if you really want something you must do it yourself- or so my little independent thinker, must think:)

2 comments:

Mar said...

She is such a mini you!!! Sofia is a great story teller. Love watching Emily in this video too way to cute.

Noelle Kristin Elizabeth said...

I love this story! I cannot wait for Emily's birthday and I hope Sofia will perform a reading. I love and miss you girls!!