Saturday, September 4, 2010

The new casa



Before we were the owners I took this video. I was there to house hunt, and once I found this one and we put a contract on it we went by and I took a video. It was so good that I did because I used that video for so much until we moved in. By the way this is a shot of our "patio," off of our bedroom, that is not on the other video, and our garage is featured in the background. It has three stalls- we don't even know what to do with all of this room!!!!


Now we are all moved in and this is what it looks like:


Here are some pictures of some of the things that didn't quite make it into the video



Our garage! It is so nice to have a garage. It is detached, which was hard to get use to. But to have a cool car to put my babies in, is great. Also please notice my mini van (yes I am totally eating crow), I LOVE it, and so does Sofia. She calls it the bibbidi bobbidi boo car, because the doors are automatic doors.


My dining room, we don"t use it much, but I LOVE this room.


The backyard, which is super fun, and Sofia can play in because I can see her from the kitchen window.


Other side of the yard. And yes we have a hot tub, which is nice but a little scary with kids.

1 comment:

Mar said...

Love it cant wait to stay there summer 2011!!!!