Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I LOVE being a mom!


Today Sofia and I played tea party with her dolls, Cinderella and Rapunzel. She told me that they were her babies, and that I was the Mimi. So I asked her what her name was, and she said, "I am the mommy." I said, "oh, ok. But what will I call you if I am the Mimi, and these are your babies." and she said, "oh my NAME is Katie." It touched my heart, that she wanted to be me:) This was the true test of absolute approval that I am doing a good job as a mom. She was so kind to her babies, and kept asking them if they needed anything, and spoon fed them, and told me what they liked and didn't like. She even told me that her Cinderella baby was getting sick because she had a cough, and that Rapunzel couldn't have milk in her tea because she was allergic. She was and will some day be a great mom! I can't wait to be a mimi someday too:) I guess this is how my mom felt all of those years ago- thanks mom for everything.



Also earlier today Sofia drew me a picture. This is of us. Sofia is the one of the right and I am the one of the left, notice the eye lashes:)

No comments: