Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 is so much more than 1

So if I haven't said it yet, 2 children is A LOT more work than one! That is why the blog has suffered:) That and my infant has turned into the Queen Bee and insists upon being carried everywhere, and not put down for a minute. I should post pictures of my house and car, you all would be horrified!

So the big update:
Emily got her ears pierced, and now sits in a big girl car seat- soon she will be crawling, then walking, oh I am already getting sad.




She also was baptized by our good friend Jim at our new church. It was a very special day, my family came in town for the big event, and Emily was very well behaved.





Emily turned 7 months and so we had a small party with Donut man Donuts- they were just featured on food network, and yes they are DELICIOUS!



Sofia completed her good listener chart and spent the night in a tent with Daddy- it was sooooooo fun, according to Sofia.




We went to New Mexico to see my family, and I forgot my cellphone and camera, so sorry not a lot of pictures. But I did get to see my best friend Marian, and she got to meet Emily for the first time! Sofia spent a lot of time with Mimi and "helped," make her Halloween costume, and we had fun just hanging out and being with friends and family. Here is a picture from Christopher's (Noelle's fiance) phone of Sofia and I on Halloween. I was Cinderella, Sofia was Ariel, and Emily was Tiana for about 2 seconds. My mom as always did a great job on their costumes.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Katie, you're right 2 is much more than double the work! I'm sure you're doing a great job. Our houses can be clean once the kids grow up! Your girls are precious! Hope you and Chad are well!

Unknown said...

hai, i'm Beta from Indonesia, love to read your story. i'm mwah too, but i have a small business that I do at home - i made a accecories and figurines from clay. visit my blog http://bbclay.blogspot.com/2010/11/ayo-membuat-princess-ariel-dan-princess.html i share a picture tutorial to make a princess Ariel and Belle. i think it will be fun, to make it with your beautiful daugther.