Friday, May 20, 2011

Being mom of two


Being a mom of two has been amazing, and very challenging all at the same time. Like right now I am typing this one handed:) You probably gave noticed that my posts have been less, and shorter.
Somethings that I didn't know but now I do:
Having two is like having 20. The laundry alone I feel like went from annoying to overwhelming. It isn't just more expensive, it is MORE expensive. At the end of the day, my entire body aches from head to toe, and my brain is more like soup, than anything.
I also noticed that there is a lot more laughter, and noise (which I love). I have never felt more like a family. I have become a better mom, and person. And the one thing that I have noticed the most, I never knew I could love two little people more. They make my day, my week, my month, and year. I may feel exhausted, dirty ( it is truly a red letter day when I get a shower), fried, and scared, but never more loved!




No comments: