Friday, May 27, 2011

Texas Visit

So a couple of weeks ago we got to go visit all of our family in Texas! It was so fun. Sofia loved playing with her cousins Anne and Abby. I barely saw her, she was having so much fun! Emily got to get doted on by Grandma, and Papa. I got to have long afternoons of relaxation with my mother-in-law which I treasure. I finally got to see my sister and brother in law's awesome house. And we even got to see Great Granny and Great Grandma! It was an awesome trip.
Here are some pictures:


Great Granny and Great Grandma at dinner


Chad, Emily and Linda at the zoo (I lOVE the Tyler zoo!)


The "original" Smith gang at the zoo:)


The family at the zoo


The girls playing dress up. It was hard to get all the girls looking and not twirling at the same time.


Grandma and Emily at the Science Explora museum.


Anne and Sofia playing Chef at the museum- it was soooooooo much fun!!!! This was one of my favorite things we did while we were there!


Sofia and Abby at the park


Emily and Grandma at the park


Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: