Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friend or Foe


I think this is the real question in our house these day. One day Sofia and Emily are laughing, playing, having a great time, and the next they are bugging each other and crying, complaining, and driving me NUTS! I think this is the normal sibling relationship, however I am wondering will they be more friends or more foes....I am not sure yet. I think a lot of it may have to do with age. Emily has finally found a voice, and a lot of that voice is "NO!" Sofia is so sensitive, that this "hurts my feelings." Sofia wants Emily to follow the rules and play, Emily just wants Sofia to leave her alone and play. Here are a couple of cute pics of them playing nicely together though:)






Ok, this last one is of Emily drawing over one of Sofia's art pieces, with all of her "friends," by her side....I guess this could explain some of Sofia's frustrations:)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ha! We have the exact same issues in our house. I always have to remind Ty that Cal is only 2 and doesn't know all the rules and right ways to play. Instead of patient teaching there are screams and tears of frustration. Sigh :)