Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School

Sofia officially started school today! She has done VBS, a summer school program one summer after Emily was born, and a mommy and me preschool last year. But today it was official, she started a preschool program two days a week with out me, that will be for an entire school year! Neither of us cried, which I was surprised. But we were both excited, and I was proud of her. She said she has a great time.

Here are some picture of her, and her project she did:


Having breakfast and getting ready for the big day


All set and ready to go (notice the giant grin:)


Outside of her school


Her riding in a school bus. She cut her own wheels, which I was super impressed with! She also added clouds, a flower, and I lover her tree with the hole in it:)

I took Emily to the Mommy and Me preschool. She will do this while Sofia is at her preschool. She took a long time to warm up, and was my shadow for the first hour. Then she found this pool with pillows and blankets where you could read (and roll around). She was fine the rest of the time.


My two school girls


Emily reading in her "pool." Sorry it's sideways.


Coloring her person for the school box.

Then we went to McDonald's to celebrate the first day of school. It was a fun day....but now I am EXHAUSTED!

1 comment:

Get Paid For Life said...

WOW!!! Love the freedom. Great family. I also have a beautiful daughter. Visit my page and lend a hand to my family if you can.
http://stephybm.blogspot.com
Thank You