Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go Orioles!

On Sunday it was America day at Camden Yards. We had heard they were doing $1 hotdogs and $1 sodas! So off we went to catch another ball game.
When we got there I was standing in line to buy tickets and another lady in line had a daughter about Sofia's age. I asked her if she knew if 2 and under still got in free. She told me that today was Maryland Lottery day and if you had 4 non winning lottery tickets, anyone got in free. She opened her purse and there were about 100 lottery tickets. She gave me 8 so we all got in FREE!!!
It was a beautiful day, and a cheap day, and the O's won! It was a great day for baseball (even if it was a million degrees).
Sofia got another "danger bat," because she forgot her's and needed something to scream "Go Orioles," into. She also scammed a hat because Mommy was terrified that she was going to get sunburned!
I am so sad that summer is coming to an end.



No comments: