Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Smith family pictures


So we have been obsessed with taking pictures lately. Chad and I would LOVE to get a Canon Rebel and take real picture, maybe even take a class. But the whole family has gotten into it. Sofia seems to think that she is some sort of Ansel Adams or something. Here is a couple of her recent photo sessions:




Chad and I have also been taking some pictures lately. Here is some of our handy work:

Oh wait our stenographer took that picture! That's right we are expecting baby number 2! Sofia is so excited, she really is looking forward to being a big sister. She will also tell you that she has a baby in her belly, hopefully it will be many more years before she is truly announcing that. She would like to name the baby the Mad Hatter, I think we are still thinking of names:)

8 comments:

Alison and Jason said...

Katie! That is SO exciting! I am so happy for you and Chad! Congratulations!
Love,
Alison

Noni in Milwaukee said...

Hi Katie and Chad.
Congratulations! I check in on the blogs of Amy's old friends from time to time and was very excited to see your announcement! Best wished to you both and that soon to be "big sister!" She is adorable!!!
:)
Judy (Amy's mom, just in case you forgot)

Joanna B said...

Yay!!! SOOO Happy!!!

Mar said...

Love the pics!!! So lookin forward to being an honorary Auntie again. Love and miss you guys so much xx

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I logged on to read your blog, and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations! Of course, Ben has already called Chad to get the scoop. :)

kluhrs03 said...

Anne is asking for Sofia everyday! Every morning she asked what we are going to do and if Sofia will be there. I can't wait to see Abby and the Mad Hatter play together!

Allison said...

Congratulations Katie and Chad!!!! That's awesome news and we can't wait to hear all the updates. Let's see if you'll be the first cousins to get one of each gender :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! However, I must warn you that I'm with Sofia on this one - I think Mad Hatter Smith is the PERFECT name! :-)