Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TIANA!

The movie that Sofia and I have been waiting to see finally came out! We went to see the Princess and the Frog the very first showing on last Friday morning. Sofia of course wore her Tiana dress for the occasion. We went to lunch before hand and just made a day of it!






The Review:
Katie- I really liked it. It was fun and creative, and actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. The "magic man." was a lot scarier than I thought he would be, but over all very cute.
Sofia- She had hoped that there had been more of Tiana the princess in the movie. She got very bored of "the frogs." She LOVED Prince Naveen!

1 comment:

Lola505 said...

I thought the sound track was really good!
I'll watch anything set in "Loosiana", my childhood home, and I liked the setting.

Glad Mimi Lucy is teaching Sofia what being a SnowQueen is all about! What a colossal snowfall! Don't think we ever had that much when we lived in Annapolis from 1969-73 -- must be due to "Global Warming"!

Thanks for sharing, Katie!
Gaila