Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The new Casa

So I am going to take a break from moving, unpacking, changing diapers, cleaning up messes and such to post a little of the ciaos that is the Smith house hold these days.
We have officially moved to California!!!!!! I love it, it is sunny and beautiful and the people here are SO nice. It is a little different than Maryland and I am having to be patient and slow down, but I think it will come and it will be so nice to have a slow pace life with the girls.
Sofia officially has her big girl room and it is pink (as requested!). We have a lot more space in this place, that is for sure. We have unpacked our playroom, kitchen, and most of the bedrooms and bathrooms. We will work on that this weekend. We have a "hot pool," in the backyard which Sofia loves and would love to just live in it.
Here are a couple of pictures of us moving in. I will post more and a before and after video once we are all finished.



This was the first time I used this slide show website and I don't think it caught all of the picture so here is a link to go directly to the slideshow.

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1017939k7220700o1/house-for-blog

2 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats on making the move and on your new house! It looks great already. I'm sure you're all so happy to be back together!

Katie said...

Oh you are so right Allison. We are living out of boxes and eating a lot of take out, but we are so glad to all be back together again.