Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spelling it out

Sofia had Chad and I literally in tears at dinner the other night. She was trying to ask if she could watch a movie after dinner but this was the conversation:

Sofia - "Mommy can I watch a T U V I W B?"
Mommy- "What?"
Sofia - "Can I watch a T U B I W after dinner?"
Mommy- "Sofia what are you talking about?"
Sofia- "Mommy can I watch a movie after dinner."
Mommy figuring it all out, "No you may not watch a M O V I E (spelling it) but you can go to B E D."

Well after Chad and I laughed at it, and told her how funny she was that she could now "spell," things out like mommy and daddy, she now spells everything! So it is a constant game of guess what I am spelling and saying. As if operating like a zombie these days wasn't hard enough (Emily is NOT sleeping through the night), I can't even figure out half of what Chad is spelling, now I am trying to figure out what Sofia is spelling too!!!!! I love it!

No comments: