Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MARIAN VISITS!!!!


You can't really see it, but Sofia's shirt says, "The Leprechauns made me do it!" and they are both eating Hoola, Hoops. Always a request from Sofia...and now I suspect Emily:)

I had to write that post title in all caps, because I wanted you to feel my excitement! Yes Marian will be staying with us for an entire month. I love it, I feel like I am truly in heaven. We have done a lot since she has been here (only a week) and there is still a lot more to do:) Like Vegas!!!!!!

Here are a couple of the things we have done so far.

We went to Newport Beach, and had lunch and beach fun one afternoon. It was very fun for everyone, except Emily. She didn't really like the sand or the water. She did love her nap though:)



We also celebrated the 4th of July with a parade in the morning, a BBQ in the afternoon, and fireworks in the evening. It was all a lot of fun!








We also went to Huntington Gardens. It was really hot, but we all had a great time. Sofia even got to bring her friend Carter along. Emily got to bring Baby, who proceeded to get a bath from all of the fountains in the children's garden. It was a fun day.






No comments: