Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Wallace

My younger sister got married last weekend, and it was a blast. We were busy but the girls and I had so much fun with all of the wedding festivities that the week just flew by. Noelle married an amazing man named Christopher that we all just love. They will truly live Happily Ever After, and we feel priviledged to have been a part of it. The girls, Chad and I were all in the wedding. Because of that I don't have any pictures from the day:( But here are a couple from the week before:



Sofia might have been more excited about this wedding than Noelle! She has been playing wedding for weeks now.


My two precious girls at the bridal tea


My Aunt Mary Kay with the girls at the tea


The Bride with her flower girls


Rachel (who was my flower girl) Noelle's Maid of Honor and Emily


Emily with her tea cup


Sofia pulling her charm out of the cake (that she helped decorate:)


Sofia and her BFF acting very silly. They put the tea covers on their heads and were singing songs.

Since my girls LOVE to dress up, this was their cup of tea (sorry I couldn't resist:) They had hats that you could wear to tea, they had a blast trying them all on!






A little snack before the rehearsal dinner


The Bride, Mother of the Bride, and the flower girls at the church before the rehearsal


Mimi, PB and the girls after the rehearsal


This is the only picture I have of the wedding day:( It is Sofia getting her hair done. She looked beautiful!

No comments: