Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Albuquerque

We made it safely to Albuquerque.  My first trip with all three kids.  All I have to say is thank heavens I have such AMAZING and WONDERFUL children.  The flight was easy and we are enjoying time with family.  Christopher my brother-in-law got his MBA!!!!!!  We are so proud of him!  Sullivan has gotten to meet more of his family, and of course my girls are loving being with my mom and dad.  We have also gotten to see some friends and do some fun things, we are here for another week, so there is more fun to be had, but here are some pictures of our trip so far.

Noelle, Christopher, and the girls after his graduation

My Aunt Mary Kay and Uncle Frank meeting Sullivan


Uncle Tim meeting Sullivan

Abby and Sofia..BFFs 

My little cuties

Mimi giving Sullivan a bath...by the way he adores her, can you tell.

My three beautiful babies going to bed

Matching Fancy Sisters, Emily is upset because she saw a bee.

No comments: