Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Help

We have had a ton of help! My mom was here for a long time (thank heavens!), my dad came too, then my sister, and then my mother-in-law and my father-in-law. It was so nice to have the help in those early weeks especially because we were all so sick. I don't have really any pictures from that time, mostly because it is a blur.  But here are some from those days, of all the new grandparents, and a video of my mom and I attempting to give Sullivan a bath.





Chad took his paternity leave this week and we had some serious fun! I think we actually had so much fun, that all of us are a little under the weather today:( But no loss, it was so nice to just spend the time as a family. We took Sullivan to Disney for the first time! We actually took the kids twice in one week (we will not do that again anytime soon!) I am well on my way to loosing that baby weight now:) We also took Chad to Emily's preschool, and he got to drop Sofia off at hers. We ate out, and basically just enjoyed each other as a family of five. Here are some pics:



No comments: