Sunday, May 20, 2012

My handsome boy

It is no secret I always wanted girls.  I love pink, and frill, and doing hair and nails.  I LOVE my girls.  But now that I have a little man in my life there is just something so incredibly special that I feel for him. I never thought I would be a "boy," mom.  But I am so in love with this little boy!  I could just smother him with kisses and love everyday of my life.  I can already tell that I am going to be that mom at prom totally embarrassing him by telling him how handsome he is and kissing his cheek.  I can already hear it, "mom....please."  I don't care who knows I LOVE this little Sulliman!!!!!  (and no I didn't misspell his name that is what we have all started calling him:)





1 comment:

Mrs.Doner said...

Just happened to come across your blog. I read your post about being at your Son's prom and being that mom who is kissing him and loving him. I have a little boy very similar in age and I feel the exact same way! You have a beautiful family. All the best to you!