Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Post Baby Race

So I finally did it. I ran my first post baby race on Saturday night. Thank heavens for Josh who talked me into running it, although he smoked me! It was the Rockville Twilight run. This is a great race for the summer time. It started around 8:45, and it was HOT!!!!!!!!! It was 5 miles around the new town center. Hands down it is one of the harder races, but a I think it is definitely my favorite race around here. I didn't get the chance to train like I had wanted to. It is really hard chasing a one year old, picking up, making meals, nursing, and still fining time to run. I did okay, my official race time was 48 min, 7 seconds. I plan on weaning soon, and start training for either the PF Changs half marathon in January, and definitely the marine corps marathon next October! Here are a few pick. I also added a pick from last years Twilight race that Chad ran.


Chad an I (and Sofia) at the race last July


Sofia and I at the race this July


Josh and I (the runners) at the race

1 comment:

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Katie, I love your cute pose with Sofie before and after! Good job, honey you certainly do it all!
Love you, Mom