Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some Real Daddy Fun

Chad was a real daddy this weekend.  He mowed the lawn, went to home depot, then blew up Sofia's new pool.  Followed by taking her to a birthday party and chasing her around!  

I think that he had some fun with all of his daddy chores though.  Our neighbor Ben came over to help blow up the new pool that she got from her Grandma for her birthday.  It is so cool, it has a slide and a spray tunnel.  Ida Jane came over after her nap to enjoy some pool fun with Sofia.  

Sofia wore her "daddy shirt," to the birthday party to show her appreciation for all the hard work her daddy did this weekend.  It was another birthday gift from her Great Granny.  I don't know if you can read the writing but it says, "My daddy's the big Kahuna!" Here are a few pics of the world's best dad.






3 comments:

Gra'ma said...

Sofia,
Your daddy looks funny blowing up your swimming pool. I am glad you and Ida Jane can have fun together. I like the way you were showing Ida Jane you love her. I love you Gra'ma.

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Sweet Sofie,
MiMi is packing her swimming suit!!!!! Can't wait to splash you!
Love you,
MiMI
XOXOXO

kluhrs03 said...

Soapy,

I can't wait to swim with you at the beach!

Love-Anne