Monday, July 14, 2008

I love you Ida Jane!

Sofia's looks forward all day to spend time with her neighbor, Ida Jane.  Whenever we are outside, or if you can see her house through any window, Sofia points and say, "Ah, Ah,"  which I am assuming means, "take me to Ida Jane!"  

She loves her so much.  She does everything Ida Jane does.  In fact today she wouldn't try blue berries at lunch.  Amy (Ida Jane's mommy) said that Ida Jane loved blue berries.  So I filled a bowl and as soon as Sofia saw Ida Jane eating them, she tried them (I am not sure if she liked them though). 
 
So here is my first video(!!!!!).  They are playing together in Sofia's playroom.  They really make Amy and I laugh.  I think one of my favorite things about them playing together is Ida Jane saying Sofia's name, she calls her "Fia."


1 comment:

Ben and Amy said...

I love you too, Fia! It's fun to play and brush your hair.
Love, Ida Jane